Turn on thread page Beta

The Race To 1000! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I found a bit of info abut reputations here . But I still don't get everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I found a bit of info abut reputations here . But I still don't get everything.
    I'm also still confused, and can't find the rate button.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHIL)
    I'm also still confused, and can't find the rate button.

Phil
    At the bottom of my post there should be a picture of a guy who looks like he is shouting...that is the button!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    At the bottom of my post there should be a picture of a guy who looks like he is shouting...that is the button!
    It all makes sense now, thanks a lot.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok, who is the person who gave me a bad rep for this thread....I know this about them

1. They didn't have the guts to write in the comment box
    2. They repped me yesterday at 07:44 PM
    3. I now have only 1 gem because of it so whoever did this has a high post count!

Thank you very much for steal one of my gems *weep weep*

ReputationRep:
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok, who is the person who gave me a bad rep for this thread....I know this about them

1. They didn't have the guts to write in the comment box
    2. They repped me yesterday at 07:44 PM
    3. I know have only 1 gem because of it so whoever did this has a high post count!

Thank you very much for steal one of my gems *weep weep*
    Thats a bit unfair - I tried to give you some more but have run out of rep?!

ReputationRep:
    If it's any consolation I just gave you some, for all your help, and since I have a large number of posts it should help (only 2 other people have more posts)

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Thats a bit unfair - I tried to give you some more but have run out of rep?!
    I need one...one little point to tip me back over to two gems!

ReputationRep:
    I need one...one little point to tip me back over to two gems!
    You've gone up, after I 'reputed' you.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHIL)
    You've gone up, after I 'reputed' you.

Phil
    Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

ReputationRep:
    I would say your welcome the same, but it would take to long, so I'll just say it this way. thanks for all your help in the past. meant to ask whayt happened with your job at the cinema?

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHIL)
    I would say your welcome the same, but it would take to long, so I'll just say it this way. thanks for all your help in the past. meant to ask whayt happened with your job at the cinema?

Phil
    I have to do another trial shift tomorrow night but the people working there say if you get offered a second trial shift...your in no matter what!

ReputationRep:
    I have to do another trial shift tomorrow night but the people working there say if you get offered a second trial shift...your in no matter what!
    Glad to hear it, though there's only 2 1/2 weeks of hols left. Now that is depressing.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHIL)
    Glad to hear it, though there's only 2 1/2 weeks of hols left. Now that is depressing.

Phil
    not really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    me want rep...*sniff* after all, I got negative red reputation for my post on what I got for AS levels!!! How cruel?!
    Ah...don't worry, -I got a red rep for a thread where the only the only thing I'd posted was 'With 67 people on it's not suprising...' (in response to the forum sever being overloaded or whatever)...hmmm, I can't see how it was offensive but hey! Originally I'd thought twas some unregistered person- but they can't vote...so must have been a member...*shrugs*, anyway *chuckles* nevermind ey!
    (Original post by PHIL)
    I have to admit I dont get that either, as I post on here loads, and help people loads, yet only have 1 (its sooo unfair)
    Ah...well I'm sure the appreciation is there, it's just not been clicked upon *hands fill one of her magically-delicious-homemade-chocolate-chip-brownies to make up...*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    A
    Ah...well I'm sure the appreciation is there, it's just not been clicked upon *hands fill one of her magically-delicious-homemade-chocolate-chip-brownies to make up...*
    *steals brownies and runs away* mwahaha...i love egan's brownies!!!

CR

p.s i'll give back brownies if someone gives me one more rep point to push me over the century mark!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    *steals brownies and runs away* mwahaha...i love egan's brownies!!!

CR

p.s i'll give back brownies if someone gives me one more rep point to push me over the century mark!!
    I can in 54 mins

ReputationRep:
    If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

Sorry about this - This is my 800th Post

Whoooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    I can in 54 mins
    until then ...brownies mine...

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    until then ...brownies mine...

CR
    Oy! That's Phil's *pokes CR3 with stick until he returns it*...
    You can have one when I feel you have done/said something worthy of my fabled cooking!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.