Turn on thread page Beta

The Race To 1000! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Oy! That's Phil's *pokes CR3 with stick until he returns it*...
    You can have one when I feel you have done/said something worthy of my fabled cooking!
    I thank you greatly for your kindness, but fear I have nothing to give in return.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    until then ...brownies mine...

CR
    :mad: I still can't rep you...sorry.

I don't understand it - I have never rep you before so why should I have this problem!

ReputationRep:
    ....and coming up from behind (no jokes) a blur....who is it I can't see....this poster is posting so fast.......

oh they've stop to help an old lady cross the road and yes it is....Phil...and he's off again catching up with Ollie...but ickle_katy is still ahead by quite a number posts....and there is a giant sandball heading my way from one of Phil's post and it's blinding me and I can't see what is going on.......*mircophone squeak*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    ....and coming up from behind (no jokes) a blur....who is it I can't see....this poster is posting so fast.......

oh they've stop to help an old lady cross the road and yes it is....Phil...and he's off again catching up with Ollie...but ickle_katy is still ahead by quite a number posts....and there is a giant sandball heading my way from one of Phil's post and it's blinding me and I can't see what is going on.......*mircophone squeak*
    I'm not sure what you're going on about other than that I'm posting quite a bit.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHIL)
    I'm not sure what you're going on about other than that I'm posting quite a bit.

Phil
    lol, how ironic, he wasnt even in the original poll!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    lol, how ironic, he wasnt even in the original poll!
    Just shows you can never rule me out of anything

Phil

u rock . you just croseed a sparrow with the mooon. i love you. * thwors knicker at phil*

bloodhound

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    u rock . you just croseed a sparrow with the mooon. i love you. * thwors knicker at phil*

bloodhound
    Please don't

Phil

hey i got it from my metal place./
    bloodhound

ReputationRep:
    And the winner is *drumroll*

PHIL

The underdog (or unseen competitor) of the race has popped up to beat the rest! BRAVO!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHIL)
    I have to admit I dont get that either, as I post on here loads, and help people loads, yet only have 1 (its sooo unfair)

Phil
    i think i have an answer...tell me if i understand now...u might be helping member who are either unregistered or never come on here except when nedding help...so even if they do give u rep...its very little because they have a extremely low rep count..

is that correct

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)

PHIL

The underdog (or unseen competitor) of the race has popped up to beat the rest! BRAVO!!!!
    Cheers, the darkhorse wins again

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    i think i have an answer...tell me if i understand now...u might be helping member who are either unregistered or never come on here except when nedding help...so even if they do give u rep...its very little because they have a extremely low rep count..

is that correct

CR
    That could be it

Phil

ReputationRep:
    whooooooo!! well done phil!

does it feel any different!!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)

PHIL

I missed it!! I was at work...

Oh well, well done Phil!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    whooooooo!! well done phil!

does it feel any different!!!

love Katy ***
    Thanks. No it doesn't feel that different, as I still have my old title and all.

Phil

(Original post by PHIL)
    Thanks. No it doesn't feel that different, as I still have my old title and all.

Phil
    Congrats Katie, 1000!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d)
    Congrats Katie, 1000!
    Well done - first female!!! However it is ironic that neither of the first 2 members to reach 1000 (PHIL and Leekey) were in the original poll!!! The dark horses always win!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Well done - first female!!! However it is ironic that neither of the first 2 members to reach 1000 (PHIL and Leekey) were in the original poll!!! The dark horses always win!!

yupeeeeeee!!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    yupeeeeeee!!!

love Katy ***
    Hehe did you have a good birthday???

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.