Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I TOO LATE in updating my university on my SFE application from firm to insurance? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Help please! I'm freaking out! :s

I only just realized that i have to update my SFE application and change my uni which was originally my firm choice to my insurance choice.

Next Monday I have to go into uni with my SF notification letter for evidence in order to fully enrol, however, the letter i have at the moment is from months before results day with my firm choice university written on it.

Now i have updated the SFE application about an hour ago and it says it can take up to 6 weeks or sometimes 48 hours...but I need the letter/evidence for Monday.

Is it too late, will my application be updated in 48 hours? Should i contact my uni or SFE? What should i do?

Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.