Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive tried JJB, £15, argos(only do size 5s), what other big shops sell regulation basketballs for like, £10 or less? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Oh try decathlon (sp?!) or the sports shops over in oxford street!- You won't get a reg. one for less than £25 I don't think!- Happy Shopping!

ReputationRep:
    Try Footlocker, they should have some. Have Argos stopped doing size 7 balls then? I got mine from there..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Try Footlocker, they should have some. Have Argos stopped doing size 7 balls then? I got mine from there..
    I went to buy one the other day, and they gave me a size 5, I didnt look at the same, went home, pumped it up, and thought, bloody hell its too small, so went back, and asked for a different one, but that was a size 5 too. I said in the catalogue it says theyre size 7, and she just babbled on about getting loads of balls at the same time...so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Dont think theres any footlockers near me

ReputationRep:
    i buy crappy cheap ones cos i go through them.

http://www.newitts.com/category.pasp...Catalog=public

seem quite good found it when i was looking at getting a new net

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy_)
    i buy crappy cheap ones cos i go through them.

http://www.newitts.com/category.pasp...Catalog=public

seem quite good found it when i was looking at getting a new net
    Yeh Ive got 2 crappy cheap ones but they tend not to be the right weight and stuff, need a proper one, and the better they are the longer they last..

ReputationRep:
    They have a Baden size 7 ball on http://www.sportyshop.co.uk/acatalog...etball_48.html for £9, though dunno how much delivery would be.

ReputationRep:
    have you considered this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    have you considered this?
    He said £10 or less though.

ReputationRep:
    ooops - ok this then

ReputationRep:
    That wilson one would do, but delivery is £2.95, meaning I might as well buy it from the shops

Is there no other sports shops like JJB that sell them?

ReputationRep:
    Aren't there any First Sport shops near you (or JD)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Aren't there any First Sport shops near you (or JD)?
    Ahh yeh, JD sports! Do they sell them in there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    That wilson one would do, but delivery is £2.95, meaning I might as well buy it from the shops

Is there no other sports shops like JJB that sell them?
    i think most sports shops sell them - try Hargreaves if there's one near

ReputationRep:
    Probably (though I can't remember the last time I went into a JD), have a look. Hopefully they don't just sell those really small ones though (size 3?).

ReputationRep:
    I would try spalding.com or co.uk if it exists. I got a spalding infusion for christmas last year and it is the best basketball I have ever had.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.