Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Access to Bristol Uni" - how useful will this be for my CV? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to start some "access to Bristol" university sessions since I live close to Bristol University. I'm wondering if it's worth it - will other Universities, apart from Bristol(I'm not particularly interested in going to Bristol) regard these sessions highly as they give lectures and seminars as a taster to how real uni life would be like?

An opinion from someone who's attended these sessions especially, would be useful.

thank you!

ReputationRep:
    bump, bump, bump bump

ReputationRep:
    Might help you with UCAS but I can't imagine many employers would care about it.

If it's free and you can spare the time, I don't see why not; but the main selling points seem to be the bursary and guaranteed offer, so I'm not sure why you would want to do it if you're not going to study at Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    A2B - if fully completed - will get you a preferential offer from Bristol, and will look good to other Unis (ie. this person REALLY wants to go to Uni).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    A2B - if fully completed - will get you a preferential offer from Bristol, and will look good to other Unis (ie. this person REALLY wants to go to Uni).
    thank you for this!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.