Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hey everybody, I have a pretty big dilemma. I have just finished a 2 year course in electrical engineering and I would not like to continue. As I am working, I wanted to move out of my parents home and pay rent for a shared house (I just want my own space). However that would lead to me being in a dead end job and paying for this shared house for years to come! I want to study IT and move out at the same time, problem is that I won't be able to move out and I'll be at home for another 2 years. At my age (18) I just want to be independent and not stay at my parents home (too much pressure)! So what should I do... Put up with hell in my house for another 2 years? Or move out and work the full time job I have now which could lead to being manager?

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.