The Student Room Group

BKSB

One important question ! all testes in bksb like initial assessment maths and english are same? or its gonna be different every time?!
PLEASE ANSWER ME if anybody knows that
Original post by maral_lll
One important question ! all testes in bksb like initial assessment maths and english are same? or its gonna be different every time?!
PLEASE ANSWER ME if anybody knows that

The diagnostic assessment questions are always the same. The initial assessment monitors your responses so that if you do badly it doesn't then ask you the harder questions, it stops and recommends a level for a detailed diagnostic assessment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
The diagnostic assessment questions are always the same. The initial assessment monitors your responses so that if you do badly it doesn't then ask you the harder questions, it stops and recommends a level for a detailed diagnostic assessment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeaa but in the first questions to be same in the initial assessment nd then it's going to be hard yes??
Original post by maral_lll
yeaa but in the first questions to be same in the initial assessment nd then it's going to be hard yes??

Sorry. I'm not sure what you are asking.
The BKSB initial assessment always uses the same set of questions and it stops when it can see you have reached the limit of your ability. Depending on your ability you will see different combinations of questions.
The initial assessment indicates a rough level of ability which for most people who don't have GCSE grade C or above is usually Entry Level 3 or Level 1.
If a college wants to know more specifically what you can and can't do they will then set a diagnostic assessment at the level indicated by the initial assessment. The diagnostic questions are always the same for a given level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by gdunne42
Sorry. I'm not sure what you are asking.
The BKSB initial assessment always uses the same set of questions and it stops when it can see you have reached the limit of your ability. Depending on your ability you will see different combinations of questions.
The initial assessment indicates a rough level of ability which for most people who don't have GCSE grade C or above is usually Entry Level 3 or Level 1.
If a college wants to know more specifically what you can and can't do they will then set a diagnostic assessment at the level indicated by the initial assessment. The diagnostic questions are always the same for a given level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww ok im got thank u so much

Quick Reply

Latest