Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    My accommodation is in Windsor Hall,Catered,Wash basin but I have heath problems so this room is not a good option for me as need to share a bathroom and pay money for a food which I am not going to eat because of my diet. If someone wants to swap this room for en-suit I will be very happy to do so (:
    Enjoy the rest of your free time x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,still no

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if its to do with your health condition have you signed up with Readings Disability Office, as they may be able to support your accommodation and stuff and prioritise putting you in another room? I did the same and was placed in halls the same day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nans08)
    I am in stenton hall the room is premium en suite and self catered.Are you interested?
    Hi there, am currently in Stenton Townhouse. Would you be keen to swap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toremsy)
    Hi there, am currently in Stenton Townhouse. Would you be keen to swap?
    If you're looking for an en suite I would swap

ReputationRep:
    I have a stenton hall premium ensuite, wishing to swap for an en-suite room (preferably greenow) someone interested?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.