This discussion is closed.
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
The less said about my mum the better frankly, and before people accuse me of being ungrateful know at least a few of the facts first.

know at least a few of the facts first. hmmmmmm, why dont you tell us some?! :rolleyes:

Oh, did i step on your toes? Have a taste of your own medicine

_KOH_
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
know at least a few of the facts first. hmmmmmm, why dont you tell us some?! :rolleyes:

Oh, did i step on your toes? Have a taste of your own medicine

_KOH_
I stop on peoples toes? :confused:
Gwarwick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't you think you are overreacting it wasn't even your birthday, and how is that torture? Cook for yourself if its such a problem, then you can enjoy whatever you want. I was expecting something else when I opened this thread, not a complaint about your mother preparing food you didn't like for you sisters birthday, and making a small joke.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
I cant belive this, there is this great big meal at our house today " little sis's birthday, and she made all my fav foods, i told her i hate "hellmens mayonise" and all other products that i hate, and she made all the foods with these *****y products i hate, and told me, well hunny im sorry, you need to lose weight anyway, with an evil laugh
Fatty.
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I agree. My mum drives me crazy but I don't ***** about her and she does much worse stuff than that, like chuck me out every few months, for example. Cook your own food if it's that much of a problem. :confused:
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
she's not chemical sally, is she?
jonas123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well when your mother asks what you don't like, tell her what you do like, then laugh at her foolishness.
Electric Magic
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
"My mum's worse than your mum"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (78)
21.73%
No (281)
78.27%

Watched Threads