Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I'm Matt and I'm going doing Business and Management but am loving home and was wondering if anyone else was living at home?

ReputationRep:
    Do you live within Oxford or without?

ReputationRep:
    I live in Didcot which is a 15 minute train journey from Oxford? What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I know this is super late, but I do the same. I commute from just outside of Oxford and I do the same course.

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, how do you find it? Do you still feel you get the kind of full university experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattthelad)
    Oh cool, how do you find it? Do you still feel you get the kind of full university experience?
    Kinda depends what you're into. Those who're into going out most nights for the 'student nights out' you miss out on those sort of things if you have to rely on a late ish bus to get home, however that wasn't for me.

As for student living, I mean you do get the added bonus of not being as much debt when you finish, you don't end up with the independence you'd get living in a student house as you would living at home.

However with my BrookesKey, I get discount on normal key prices, meaning I sometimes go up on my days off to see people and do work, etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.