Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Wow look at Hillary she seems absolutely fine watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

Wow yes perfectly normal behavior.

And of course spasming to the point you have to be carried into a van is a perfectly normal thing to happen with pneumonia.

ReputationRep:
    May I ask if you're aware of the context of this video? I don't think it's too strange to be honest. She doesn't randomly freeze; a group of animal rights activists interrupted her (Direct Action Everywhere - I'm vegetarian but these people are mostly deluded maniacs who genuinely think a chicken ought to have the same rights as a human):

Clinton, speaking at Mojave Electric in Las Vegas, had gotten about four minutes into her stump speech when an orange-haired protester climbed over the barricade as other protesters held up signs 'Hurting Animals is not Progressive' and 'Until Every Animal is Free.'
    Spoiler:
    Show

Also, you really notice in this video how unbearable her voice is when she raises the volume. Compare 1:30 with 1:37.

ReputationRep:
    the lizard woman is broken

ReputationRep:
    Yes but Trump is a viable alternative? Next time lets have the Goldman Sachs CEO running for president. He is a man of the people imo..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macromicro)
    May I ask if you're aware of the context of this video? I don't think it's too strange to be honest. She doesn't randomly freeze; a group of animal rights activists interrupted her (Direct Action Everywhere - I'm vegetarian but these people are mostly deluded maniacs who genuinely think a chicken ought to have the same rights as a human):

Spoiler:
    Show

Also, you really notice in this video how unbearable her voice is when she raises the volume. Compare 1:30 with 1:37.
    That gives context, but it's still pretty odd that she needs someone to leap out to reassure her and pat her on the back. It feels as if it isn't completely abnormal as well, as if the adviser is used to having to help her out, given how quickly he responds, and how he doesn't seem at all uncomfortable doing it. The stress of seeing those protesters may have triggered something, whether it is a neurological problem or a heart problem or whatever. When you watch the video of her being carried into the van, look at her aides. Does it seem like this is the first time they've done this? There doesn't appear to be any shock, it almost seems like it's just procedure. In this video too it has that same sense that her aides are used to this kind of thing, and are even expecting it.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.