Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. Would really appreciate your help. I am a continuing 3rd yr student and have enrolled online. My scheduled student loan date is the 19th and at the approved stage.

Just wondering when this will change to submitted? My 1st class doesnt start till the 26th Sept. Will i still get paid?

Many thanks and anticipating your valued response.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is schedule 26th September. I think you'll get paid on the 19th, but it may take some time to appear in your bank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Mine is schedule 26th September. I think you'll get paid on the 19th, but it may take some time to appear in your bank.
    Many thanks. Usually i get a text saying money will get to me within 3 to 4 days but nothing yet. Oooh well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carmenb)
    Many thanks. Usually i get a text saying money will get to me within 3 to 4 days but nothing yet. Oooh well!
    I know right! I can't wait till mine and it's nearly 2 weeks away 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carmenb)
    Hi everyone. Would really appreciate your help. I am a continuing 3rd yr student and have enrolled online. My scheduled student loan date is the 19th and at the approved stage.

Just wondering when this will change to submitted? My 1st class doesnt start till the 26th Sept. Will i still get paid?

Many thanks and anticipating your valued response.
    The 19th is the earliest that SF will pay your money. Whether you get paid on or near that date, will depend on whether your uni sends the required info to SF in time for that date. Sometimes the uni can slightly delay things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klix88)
    The 19th is the earliest that SF will pay your money. Whether you get paid on or near that date, will depend on whether your uni sends the required info to SF in time for that date. Sometimes the uni can slightly delay things.
    Thanks soooo much for your reply. Fingers crossed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.