Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have my UKCAT in just over 3 hours ahhhh!
    I'm not feeling too confident, especially for QR since I'm awful at maths!! Oh and abstract also could go awfully wrong for me too!!

Used the 1000q book and did the official mocks on the website (which I did really badly in), is the actual thing generally similar to the official mocks??

ReputationRep:
    When I did it last year I found the actual test to be much easier than the official mocks, especially the QR, hopefully the same this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _MAT_)
    When I did it last year I found the actual test to be much easier than the official mocks, especially the QR, hopefully the same this year
    Ah that's good then, hopefully! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, mines on Thursday, I feel just like you do. Let us know what you get.👍

ReputationRep:
    Just stay calm, and no matter how bad a section goes forget about it and focus on the next one. Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zain.Y)
    Good luck, mines on Thursday, I feel just like you do. Let us know what you get.👍
    Thank you! Yep, will let you know on here afterwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopelessMedic)
    Just stay calm, and no matter how bad a section goes forget about it and focus on the next one. Best of luck
    Ahahaha okay, will do!! Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    How did it go then? :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zain.Y)
    Mines on Thursday too! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _MAT_)
    Mines on Thursday too! Good luck
    Thanks. Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.