ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaSSS)
    shush arab.
    adam you're soo rude

xxx
    Louise

ReputationRep:
    lol you are new to me, we never had ****** members such as yourself back in feb, march
    Interesting use of the word ******, with regards to hand jobs.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    your new around here, the way to stop daz is to ignore him, just do so!
    got any jokes?!
    Oh. ok. Sorry.
    Erm...

There once was a lady who was tired of living alone. So she put an ad in the paper which outlined her requirements. She wanted a man who 1) would treat her nicely, 2) wouldn't run away from her, and 3) would be good in bed. Then, one day, she heard the doorbell ring. She answered it, and there on the front porch was a man in a wheel chair who didn't have any arms or legs.
    "I'm here about the ad you put in the paper. As you can see, I have no arms so I can't beat you, and I have no legs so I can't run away from you."

"Yes, but are you good in bed?"

"How do you think I rang the doorbell?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xLouisex)
    adam you're soo rude

xxx
    Louise
    Louise, who is that in your avatar?

ReputationRep:
    lol you are new to me, we never had ****** members such as yourself back in feb, march
    :rolleyes: dude you were the one to start quoting her, then she said 'it was him' and then you started pratting about

Mod Expression - Language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dudes do media)
    Oh. ok. Sorry.
    Erm...

There once was a lady who was tired of living alone. So she put an ad in the paper which outlined her requirements. She wanted a man who 1) would treat her nicely, 2) wouldn't run away from her, and 3) would be good in bed. Then, one day, she heard the doorbell ring. She answered it, and there on the front porch was a man in a wheel chair who didn't have any arms or legs.
    "I'm here about the ad you put in the paper. As you can see, I have no arms so I can't beat you, and I have no legs so I can't run away from you."

"Yes, but are you good in bed?"

"How do you think I rang the doorbell?"
    hehe good one!

ReputationRep:
    what do you call a disabled man with no arms or legs, who manages to swim across the Atlantic?

Clever ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xLouisex)
    adam you're soo rude

xxx
    Louise
    hi, btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Interesting use of the word ******, with regards to hand jobs.....

keep the jokes coming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Louise, who is that in your avatar?
    someone very pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    what do you call a disabled man with no arms or legs, who manages to swim across the Atlantic?

Clever ****.
    ha :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    A company boss has to decide who to fire. He decides on two low level management employees Jack or Karen. He goes to Karen and says, "I will have to lay you or Jack off."

ReputationRep:
    louise have you spoken to andrew sikorski lately?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    A company boss has to decide who to fire. He decides on two low level management employees Jack or Karen. He goes to Karen and says, "I will have to lay you or Jack off."
    :P

ReputationRep:
    A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy walked up to the front of the class made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down. Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.
    "It's a period,'' said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that,'' she said, ''but what is so exciting about a period?''

''Damned if I know,'' said the little boy, ''but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dudes do media)
    A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy walked up to the front of the class made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down. Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.
    "It's a period,'' said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that,'' she said, ''but what is so exciting about a period?''

''Damned if I know,'' said the little boy, ''but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."
    haha
    poor little kid. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    lol that's the only one so far I haven't heard already! lol very funny

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.