Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Official Theory Test Thread watch

Announcements

Sorry this might sound idiotic.

Do I have to register with a driving school before taking the theory test?

Or i just basically buy the books from amazon, and book the theory test.
    Pass it, then find a driving school for practical driving lessons?

ReputationRep:
    think you can just book it just remember to locate your provisional and counterpart !!

ReputationRep:
    Passed..!! 50/50 and 64/75

Also.. how come some people find HP hard.. just click when you see a hazard.. couldn't be easier tbh

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, my theory expired so I need to retake it. Does anyone have any advice on what cd/ books to buy? I think it changed since I last took my test xxx

ReputationRep:
    Passed 47/50 + 64/75

(Original post by *Dreamer*)
    Hey guys, my theory expired so I need to retake it. Does anyone have any advice on what cd/ books to buy? I think it changed since I last took my test xxx
    Just get the theory test kit 2013, it did me I passed last week with 47/50 and 64/75 for the hazard perception - there are load soh hazard perception clips available online aswell but for me it was really a matter of hit or miss.

ReputationRep:
    This is a great site you can learn on all the topics and then take a Mock test http://www.drivingtheory4all.co.uk/Public/Default.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Past the theory test 3rd time lucky with 44/50 and 50/75. Should of revised more first and second time around so I didn't waste so much money!

ReputationRep:
    Passed today, 49/50 (and the one I got wrong I'd gone back and changed! I think I had it right first time), and 55/75 for hazard perception

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Passed! I got 49 on multiple choice and 60 for HP. So relieved as I was failing HP in all the practices I did.

ReputationRep:
    Got my theory on tuesday praying to god that i pass this time

ReputationRep:
    I hope I pass *fingers crossed*

EDIT: I passed , 47/50 for multiple choice questions and 48/75 for the hazard perception.

ReputationRep:
    Passed!!!!! So pleased :')

49/50 on the multiple choice and 55/75 on the hazard perception. Now for the practical... :'(

ReputationRep:
    I am so happy I passed my Theory test with 50/50 for multiple questions and 59/75 for hazard perception. The official DVSA test kit is really helpful and that's all I used to pass this test. It only costs £4.99 on AppStore.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.