Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying on Wellesley Avenue? I'm at 51

ReputationRep:
    I live on Wellesley avenue but I'm a second year

ReputationRep:
    Nice! probably see you around then. What's the location like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nahimjustaworm)
    Nice! probably see you around then. What's the location like?
    Its quite a nice street, and a lot of families live down it, both my neighbours are locals not students.

There are shops and takeaways/bars really close by, a sainsburys and a lidl about a 5 minute walk away and then the university is about a 15 minute walk

Theres also an unusual amount of very friendly cats, so if you leave any downstairs doors open be aware of that haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fieldy_xo)
    Its quite a nice street, and a lot of families live down it, both my neighbours are locals not students.

There are shops and takeaways/bars really close by, a sainsburys and a lidl about a 5 minute walk away and then the university is about a 15 minute walk

Theres also an unusual amount of very friendly cats, so if you leave any downstairs doors open be aware of that haha
    Lol, I do like cats tbf so that should be good. What's the social like on the street/in the area? Are you friendly with other uni peeps nearby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nahimjustaworm)
    Lol, I do like cats tbf so that should be good. What's the social like on the street/in the area? Are you friendly with other uni peeps nearby?
    I know a few people down the street just because I already knew them and they happened to move in. The people in the house next door to you are students too and quite friendly, but for the most part you'll only be social with your own house and the people you meet at uni

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.