Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Southampton freshers 2016 tickets

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if it was worth buying the masterpass for the freshers events or is it better to just buy tickets for a few events now that I'm most interested in? I'm just a little worried that I'll buy the masterpass for £95 and only end up going to a couple events. Do people actually go to most nights?

ReputationRep:
    The union-hosted events were really popular last year, so yeah, I expect you'll always find people from your flat or neighbouring ones who'll turn up to a lot of those events.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Also going to Southampton this year, just wish Saturday would hurry up and arrive lol. Wondering if I should get a ticket to this music festival thing, but it seems really expensive on a student budget and a friend said lots of people take drugs and stuff there. Is this true? I didn't think Southampton was like that. Write me back when you get a chance lol x

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.