The Student Room Group

Who finds it hard to get a tan?!

Scroll to see replies

But why would you want to tan?

You're likely to end up with multiple Basal Cell Carcinomas, Bowen's disease or Squamous Cell Carcinomas. None of which are particularly sinister, yes, but if you don't get the SCC treated, you'll end up with Lentigo Maligna - something which is a sinister skin carcinoma.

But if you're prepared to risk all that for the benefit of looking like a tangerine for a month, then sure...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariam687
what exactly are you trying to imply? :smile:

You too beauts for it init!?
Original post by KaptainCliff
But why would you want to tan?

You're likely to end up with multiple Basal Cell Carcinomas, Bowen's disease or Squamous Cell Carcinomas. None of which are particularly sinister, yes, but if you don't get the SCC treated, you'll end up with Lentigo Maligna - something which is a sinister skin carcinoma.

But if you're prepared to risk all that for the benefit of looking like a tangerine for a month, then sure...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm brown init!?
I tanned once, after being out on a race track all day in 30C heat right in the middle of summer. It's basically impossible for me to tan! I just get burned, then go back to being super pale
Original post by Freaky.certified
I'm brown init!?

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter which skin type you are (from type I to type VI); you're still damaging your skin.

Quick Reply

Latest