Turn on thread page Beta

Dresses for clubbing :D watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey guys!! so basically, it's my best friends birthday when we get back to uni, so we're going out on a traditional club night where everybodys gonna be (first night back, can't wait!). since its her birthday, she wants to wear a dress, and she wants her entire 'entourage' (haha) to wear dresses too... i've found some nice ones, but they all seem a little TOO dressy to wear to a club, so i was wondering if you guys have any ideas? bear in mind i'm quite curvy (not as in fat at all! just am a 34D, with a little waist and then bigger hips.) so i don't want to cover up, just want to enhance my curves. if anyone has any ideas of what shapes to try etc to help me look fabulous i'd be very grateful!

ReputationRep:
    simple cocktail dresses?

keeping your figure in mind

ReputationRep:
    I love the first one! the others don't really look that fitted to clubbing...

ReputationRep:
    Well, you're boobs are a good size, use them!
    Something that pulls in at the waist but is loose around the hips, like:

?

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, THANKS SOOO MUCH!! the first one is amaaaaazing!! wheres it from?

ReputationRep:
    ooh that was about the shiny silver dress...

hehe thanks spoog, where are those dresses from? and my boobs are a godsend i know, i was flat-chested till i was like 16...

ReputationRep:
    it's from topshop i think...they also have it in plain silver in the tall section on their site.

ReputationRep:
    Those dresses are from asos.com, it's an awesome site for dresses I get all mine from there. They have the blue one in yellow as well

Ditto lol, now they're pretty big for my size, great but annoying buying clothes to accomodate them :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    lol i know right!! i quite like my bra size now, i think any bigger would be just toooo big...

ReputationRep:
    if you have curves go for something fitted with some kind of elastic material, not for the baby doll or empire line style. would be a shame to hide your curves.

ReputationRep:
    i love the black dress that spoog! posted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ginag123)
    oh my god, THANKS SOOO MUCH!! the first one is amaaaaazing!! wheres it from?
    topshop

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.