Turn on thread page Beta

Cancel holiday watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My friend pursuaded me to book a holiday with her even though i was making it clear i was very apprehensive and indecisive about it didn't want to book one, first off i am low on money and second this friend of mine Ive known her most of my life and shes fine in very small doses, she can become very rude and manipulative and argumentative alot and most of the time i dont think she realises she's even doing it, also on many occasions in clubs/festivals etc she'll make friends or get attention from guys and ignore me and im scared this is going to happen aswell! anyway i have until tomorrow to cancel this holiday as it was all booked on my card it's just i absolutely hate letting people down and i'm so scared to tell her i want to cancel it, but at the same time the thought of spending 10 days pretty much being 24/7 with her i'm really not looking forward to it and im really quite anxious! please help should i just go or should i cancel? thanks

ReputationRep:
    why on earth did you agree to it? you need to learn to stick up for yourself

you should definitely cancel it if yo don't want to go

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.