Turn on thread page Beta

Just went to my new dentist, and all i can say is... watch

Seriously, she's eastern European and looks like a slightly older Kournikova/Sharapova.

What a change it makes from the 60 yr old man with pungent breath i used to endure.

I've never looked forward to going to the dentist so much in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All at once)

Seriously, she's eastern European and looks like a slightly older Kournikova/Sharapova.

What a change it makes from the 60 yr old man with pungent breath i used to endure.

I've never looked forward to going to the dentist so much in my life.
    She's only a **** if she's got kids. Does she?

(Original post by Just_Izzy)
    She's only a **** if she's got kids. Does she?
    I'm not sure, so in that case she shall remain a DILF until i hear otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, so in that case she shall remain a DILF until i hear otherwise.
    A dad you'd like to ****? Wish I could change gender that easily.

ReputationRep:
    You could try asking her if she's a mother or not, because you aren't sure whether you can legitimately refer to her as a **** on the internet forum you frequent. I'm sure you'll be spending much more time in the dentist's if you do.

'Dentist,' I suspect. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Kav-)
    'Dentist,' I suspect. :p:
    What an oversight on my part! But really, I think you'd need to diferenciate between male and female dentists in regards to the 'i'd like to ****' tradition...

That's a discussion you should take to the Health & Relationships forum. Here we will continue to admire the DILF that is my DENTIST NOT DAD.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is about 65, male, and fat

What an oversight on my part! But really, I think you'd need to diferenciate between male and female dentists in regards to the 'i'd like to ****' tradition...
    Hmm, could be tricky, 'FDILF' being quite hard to say. Possibly, DIBASMWLF [Lit: Dentist I, Being A Straight Man, Would Like to ****.] Not a lot better, really.

ReputationRep:
    That's a discussion you should take to the Health & Relationships forum. Here we will continue to admire the DILF that is my DENTIST NOT DAD.
    Alright Mr Forum Nazi. I'll post where I like... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Kav-)
    Hmm, could be tricky, 'FDILF' being quite hard to say. Possibly, DIBASMWLF [Lit: Dentist I, Being A Straight Man, Would Like to ****.] Not a lot better, really.
    I don't really want to **** a female dentist at all. But appreciate your effort.

I keep on TRYING to get the female icon on my profile but it wants me to fill everything out. Back in the day I had a million and one things on it, but they've all disappeared?! TSR hates me clearly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelfo)
    You could try asking her if she's a mother or not, because you aren't sure whether you can legitimately refer to her as a **** on the internet forum you frequent. I'm sure you'll be spending much more time in the dentist's if you do.
    I may have to apply for a special dispensation to 'rep' you in defiance of all established protocols and precedents.

I don't really want to **** a female dentist at all. But appreciate your effort.

I keep on TRYING to get the female icon on my profile but it wants me to fill everything out. Back in the day I had a million and one things on it, but they've all disappeared?! TSR hates me clearly.
    Hah, fair play. 'S odd, that, you could always AAM, to continue the stream of acronyms, more than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Kav-)
    Hah, fair play. 'S odd, that, you could always AAM, to continue the stream of acronyms, more than anything else.
    I don't care enough to AAM... I'll probably go AWOL or MIA soon again anyway.. (I challenge you to get more than three into a sentence...)

ReputationRep:

But your name would indicate that you're clearly a girl

Or a boy with a slightly less conventional name. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakirac)
    But your name would indicate that you're clearly a girl

Or a boy with a slightly less conventional name. :p:
    Really? Everyone I ever meet asks me why I have a boys name. Well, I obviously have a girls name- Izzy is just a nickname but apparently its more associated with boys.

ReputationRep:
    Izzy! =O

I don't care enough to AAM... I'll probably go AWOL or MIA soon again anyway.. (I challenge you to get more than three into a sentence...)
    Without making them up, I presume? Well, I suppose I could hunt through the OED or post a thread asking for suggestions in the GD section of TSR, but that'd be cheating and, after all, WWJD? Huzzah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Izzy! =O
    Mikey! How are you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2007
Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.