The Student Room Group

Courses

Should I take Physics if I want to get into medicine? I am currently taking Biology, Chemistry and Maths A level and I don't know if I need four subjects and if Physics is really important. Any feedback would be appreciated, but personally I prefer three courses.
Reply 1
You only need three and you only have to do chem (sometimes bio) so you should be fine
Original post by hope2311
Should I take Physics if I want to get into medicine? I am currently taking Biology, Chemistry and Maths A level and I don't know if I need four subjects and if Physics is really important. Any feedback would be appreciated, but personally I prefer three courses.

You have the main 3 that you need. You don't really need physics, but if you really want to do it then go for it. You could always drop it after AS if possible.
Reply 3
Original post by Emma:-)
You have the main 3 that you need. You don't really need physics, but if you really want to do it then go for it. You could always drop it after AS if possible.

Thanks, it's just that I think it is better to have three really good grades than four okay ones. And I am not that good at physics tbh so yeah...

Quick Reply

Latest