This discussion is closed.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
She's too tall for me, break it to her gently Ben
Well my half sister is a mere 5"2' - so how about her? She's 32 though, too old for you?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Well my half sister is a mere 5"2' - so how about her? She's 32 though, too old for you?
I'll keep her in mind.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
A bit late but I've only just read this: I want to see Gillian Anderson's box!
David Duchovney (sp) got his hands on it quite a lot inbetween scenes I heard.

You know she is British? Fascinating.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by infekt)
how come short actors ( al pacino , tom cruise etc ) look normal on the screen and in photos ?

jus wondering coz im 5'8 and i know im short ... and then i read this article today whihc said pacino is 5'6 ... and i was like , im bigger than the godfather
Where do you think all the extra copies of 'Yellow Pages' go?
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I'm a firm believer that in a couple, the man should always be taller than the woman. It just spells disaster otherwise. (Example, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. But she's much cooler than he is.)
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Airport Fairy)
I'm a firm believer that in a couple, the man should always be taller than the woman. It just spells disaster otherwise. (Example, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. But she's much cooler than he is.)
One of the pros of being tiny: Virtually all men are taller than me! *takes her pick*
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Sometimes I wish I was tiny....but then I'd need a very short man. I don't like them to be a lot taller because I hate wearing heels and I'm too lazy to stand on tiptoes to kiss them. Lucky the average guy is about 5'9 then, cause that's what my boyfriend is and I'm 5'6 so it works well. But I'd hate to go out with someone shorter than me.

I just became a junior member. *blushes purple*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (60)
26.79%
Less motivated (164)
73.21%

Watched Threads