Turn on thread page Beta

short actors watch

Announcements

(Original post by Gimp)
    She's too tall for me, break it to her gently Ben
    Well my half sister is a mere 5"2' - so how about her? She's 32 though, too old for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Well my half sister is a mere 5"2' - so how about her? She's 32 though, too old for you?
    I'll keep her in mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    A bit late but I've only just read this: I want to see Gillian Anderson's box!
    David Duchovney (sp) got his hands on it quite a lot inbetween scenes I heard.

You know she is British? Fascinating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    how come short actors ( al pacino , tom cruise etc ) look normal on the screen and in photos ?

jus wondering coz im 5'8 and i know im short ... and then i read this article today whihc said pacino is 5'6 ... and i was like , im bigger than the godfather
    Where do you think all the extra copies of 'Yellow Pages' go?

I'm a firm believer that in a couple, the man should always be taller than the woman. It just spells disaster otherwise. (Example, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. But she's much cooler than he is.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airport Fairy)
    I'm a firm believer that in a couple, the man should always be taller than the woman. It just spells disaster otherwise. (Example, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. But she's much cooler than he is.)
    One of the pros of being tiny: Virtually all men are taller than me! *takes her pick*

Sometimes I wish I was tiny....but then I'd need a very short man. I don't like them to be a lot taller because I hate wearing heels and I'm too lazy to stand on tiptoes to kiss them. Lucky the average guy is about 5'9 then, cause that's what my boyfriend is and I'm 5'6 so it works well. But I'd hate to go out with someone shorter than me.

I just became a junior member. *blushes purple*

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.