Physics B
    Chemistry B
    Biology A*
    Geography A*
    Classical Civilisations A
    Spanish A
    Maths C
    Overall: 2A*s, 2As, 4Bs and a C.

I did Government and Politics, Geography, Psychology and Biology for AS.
    My AS grades were: AABB respectively.
    I've dropped Biology, waiting for a remark on Psychology (2 marks away! )
    My predicted grades for A2 are: A*AB

My personal statement, I believe, sounds pretty good (fingers crossed), but of course there are a tonne of competitive students out there, lols.

My teachers like me, so I hope I've got good enough references..

Do I have a chance to get into LSE?
    (oh, btw, I would be applying for International Relations, requirement is AAA).

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    bump bump

ReputationRep:
    I would retake GCSE Maths if I was you tbh
    That would definitely increase your chances!

ReputationRep:
    You could get in, but your chances aren't amazing because of your GCSE performance and predicted grades. They want at least AAA predicted, and they don't see A*AB as equal to AAA.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I have a chance with lse. The thing about lse is you NEED a very good personal statement, since they don't interview and this also put more emphasis on your as results. My GCSEs were as follow:
    Biology - A*Physics - A*Chemistry - A*History - A*Religious Studies - A* ICT - A*Urdu - AMaths - A*English Language - AEnglish Literature - A*Further Maths - AGeography - A*French - BBusiness Studies - A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BULL14)
    I don't think I have a chance with lse. The thing about lse is you NEED a very good personal statement, since they don't interview and this also put more emphasis on your as results. My GCSEs were as follow:
    Biology - A*Physics - A*Chemistry - A*History - A*Religious Studies - A* ICT - A*Urdu - AMaths - A*English Language - AEnglish Literature - A*Further Maths - AGeography - A*French - BBusiness Studies - A*
    You're in a better situation than I am! LOL good luck

ReputationRep:
    I am predicted 2 A* and B could I get into LSE for accounting and finance which has grade requirements of AAA

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.