The Student Room Group

Rate my attractiveness please?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
That's quite a lot for a 17 year old... How tall are you?

6'3, so relatively light comparatively
Maybe 4/5 out of 10. No homo.
Original post by lw8
I'm confident, just naturally introverted, I keep myself to myself.

Seems like you seek validation from others.
Original post by trapking
@swirly does luke have ears this bad?

Nice haha. Wanna post a picture of yourself? This isn't Comedy Central roast fam.
10/10 would bang

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by lw8
6'3, so relatively light comparatively

Yes, so you're quite tall. It's unusual for you to be that shy if you claim to be so confident, since these things mainly come hand in hand. Just talk to a girl, any girl in your class, even if it's small talk, you're making an effort to break through your shyness.
Original post by saraxh
Seems like you seek validation from others.

So I do, what's your problem with it ahaha. Doesn't change the fact I'm confident, I wouldn't post picture of myself online if I wasn't.
Reply 27
Original post by UWS

I'm 175:erm:
Im almost 6 foot I think :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Yes, so you're quite tall. It's unusual for you to be that shy if you claim to be so confident, since these things mainly come hand in hand. Just talk to a girl, any girl in your class, even if it's small talk, you're making an effort to break through your shyness.

It's weird, I'm confident with myself, but I struggle to make conversation, which then leads to me just not bothering speaking to girls at all. I would say I'm shy/very introverted but doesn't necessarily mean I'm insecure or lacking confidence.
Original post by lw8
So I do, what's your problem with it ahaha. Doesn't change the fact I'm confident, I wouldn't post picture of myself online if I wasn't.

Deep
"What the superior man seeks is in himself, what the small man seeks is in others" - Confucius
Original post by UWS

at 6'3 and 75 kg thats basically anorexic. My mate looks skinny as hell, puts on muscle at 5'9/10 at 70kg. It's very light at 6'3.
You SO are! Believe in yourself and embrace your look! :biggrin:
Original post by TrojanH
at 6'3 and 75 kg thats basically anorexic. My mate looks skinny as hell, puts on muscle at 5'9/10 at 70kg. It's very light at 6'3.

It's not even underweight on the BMI scale, I would hardly say I'm 'basically anorexic'. I'm 7% body fat and eat very healthily, it would be nigh on impossible for me to gain any fat due to my metabolism and diet. Any weight I have or gain is muscle.
Original post by TrojanH

70kg at 5'9 is close to being overweight btw. Far from skinny.
Original post by lw8
70kg at 5'9 is close to being overweight btw. Far from skinny.

Exactly why do you think BMI actually means you are healthy? It takes no consideration a lot of factors. He drinks around 4L a day and is training for a competition. He's near ripped at 70kg. Muscle is 3-5x heavier than fat though.
Original post by saraxh
You need some confidence!

Calm down
Original post by lw8
Nice haha. Wanna post a picture of yourself? This isn't Comedy Central roast fam.

You shouldn't be posting yours yourself. I dont even know what you look like but with everything you've said and done you might as well be a female
Original post by TrojanH
Exactly why do you think BMI actually means you are healthy? It takes no consideration a lot of factors. He drinks around 4L a day and is training for a competition. He's near ripped at 70kg. Muscle is 3-5x heavier than fat though.

I never said it did! It certainly proves that I am not 'anorexic' and your friend it not 'skinny' though. I'm just telling you how I'm healthy, at 75kg, 6'3, 7% body fat. There's no ideal weight, but I prefer to be tall and ripped than short and stocky/bulky.
Reply 38
Original post by lw8

I can't see a picture?
Original post by TruthBeTold'
You shouldn't be posting yours yourself. I dont even know what you look like but with everything you've said and done you might as well be a female

If you had no interest in this post you wouldn't have replied, move over, stop replying to things that don't interest you, if are truly that offended by a post I made about MYSELF.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending