Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i do maths chemistry and biology. But my problem is im unsure of what i can do in the future or even where to go for university. Honestyi have no clue as to what im interested in doing in later life either
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavan_s3)
    So i do maths chemistry and biology. But my problem is im unsure of what i can do in the future or even where to go for university. Honestyi have no clue as to what im interested in doing in later life either
    Well.. first things first, do you want to do anything to do with chem/bio? Maybe even NatSci or Biochem?

If not, have a look at other subjects that you can do eg Accounting & Finance. If you don't have the qualifications, perhaps an access course is a solution. If you're not sure what you want to do, research in general what the course is like, and for particular unis, read books, public lectures etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.