Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

who's DON? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Everyone who has 11 gems has gained them by either nepotism or nefarious methods. Everyone else is just annoyed that they didn't catch on.
    i wasn't that bad with mine!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who has 11 gems has gained them by either nepotism or nefarious methods. Everyone else is just annoyed that they didn't catch on.
    True. I'm not surprised you and Blissy are top with your games

I'm green with envy.

(Original post by lou p lou)
    it probably is the general chat thing. it also tends to be members i don't know as well. i think us 'oldies' like to think of most people as newbies
    But isn't that a little harsh when new members surely have potential to be just as nice as you, it's just that they happened to join a year later? I'm not speaking for myself, hence the word nice but as a general attitude you need to be more lenient to new people i think, granted many of us are evil, but once in a blue moon somebody will make it worth your change in attitude.

(Original post by Gimp)
    You will never ever amount to anything! YOU HEAR ME?!
    lol! I hear that so often, it's like my motto.

ReputationRep:
    I should have added 'or sexual favours' to that list.

When are you going to subscribe again boyo?
    was that implied at me? *polishes halo*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Doing it once hardly makes you like it, and it was totally random and unfair because it wasn't even because of me thatyou were upset, and i was fragile at that point in time.
    OK, I just like shouting in general. Unfortunately I felt like it on the day your rep overtook mine. I'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    No *wipes chin*
    tsk, you are disgusting (even though obviously, being so angelic and innocent i don't understand your comment). on that note i'm going to bed (alone)

lou xxx

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.