Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    One double bedroom available in 2 bedroom penthouse. Loxley Court building located at NG1 6FE right next to Park Plaza Hotel. 2 bedrooms with ensuite as well as a third separate bathroom. 2 balconies, high ceiling living room and kitchen. 7th floor. Rent is 125 pppw. Which is paid every three calendar months. Due on 24th October so anyone who comes before stays free. Roommate can't comeback for this academic year so message if interested. Contact on [personal info removed]

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm 20 male, going into first year at Nottingham trent uni, I MIGHT be interested in the en-suite room. Is there anyway you could send me pics?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 580524580526Attachment 580524580526580500[attach]5.8052458052658056e+23[/attach]Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  117.1 KB
    (Original post by Ua3142)
    Hi,
    I'm 20 male, going into first year at Nottingham trent uni, I MIGHT be interested in the en-suite room. Is there anyway you could send me pics?
    thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hi are you still looking for an ensuite near nottingham trent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KManak)
    Hi are you still looking for an ensuite near nottingham trent?
    well, yes but I need to find a replacement for my place but
    yh im still looking i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ua3142)
    well, yes but I need to find a replacement for my place but
    yh im still looking i guess
    I have a large en-suite available at Raleigh park (Lenton) which I no longer require.It's a 4 bedroom flat of undergraduates. Utilities/internet/contents insurance included in rent. 20 minute walk and 7 minutes by bus to Nottingham Trent. It's normally £117 per week, but the rent at my shared house will be cheaper, so I'll pay the £17 and you can have it for £100 per week.It's available at any time from now until about April.Just reply/message me if you are interested.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.