Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    This is a place to post all your confessions to anything. I shall post mine here.

I once broke my bag in school because it was too heavy. I managed to sew it back together. A few days later, I was pushed over right outside a police station, and the stitching came undone. An off-duty police officer saw, and made the person who pushed me over pay for a new bag, because I told the police officer that he (the one who pushed me over) broke the bag. The person who pushed me over knew that the bag was already broken, but payed for it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    How is that a confession? That is more like a story? Any how many people are going to make confessions when they can't post as anon?

Anyway my confession is that my gf asked for ice cream and i told her there is none left but actually there is a **** tonne in the freezer.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I would just like to state that confessions are subjective and should be taken with a grain of salt.

My confession is that I ate an Easter Egg when it wasn't Easter. This of course was a problem because it's against the social satire of what Easter is all about. It then came upon me to blame SisterGoose for my so called 'action'.

Let's just say SisterGoose wasn't leaving the Lake to meet any other birds any time soon however UniGoose will never waste a freshly laid Egg.

Goose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SalazarSlytherin)
    Any how many people are going to make confessions when they can't post as anon?.

(Original post by Kyx)
    This is a place to post all your confessions to anything. .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    This is a place to post all your confessions to anything. I shall post mine here.

I once broke my bag in school because it was too heavy. I managed to sew it back together. A few days later, I was pushed over right outside a police station, and the stitching came undone. An off-duty police officer saw, and made the person who pushed me over pay for a new bag, because I told the police officer that he (the one who pushed me over) broke the bag. The person who pushed me over knew that the bag was already broken, but payed for it anyway.
    and I thought taking my brothers ben and jerrys from the freezer was bad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unigoose)
    firstly, i would just like to state that confessions are subjective and should be taken with a grain of salt.

My confession is that i ate an easter egg when it wasn't easter. This of course was a problem because it's against the social satire of what easter is all about. It then came upon me to blame sistergoose for my so called 'action'.

Let's just say sistergoose wasn't leaving the lake to meet any other birds any time soon however unigoose will never waste a freshly laid egg.

Goose
    damn unigoose

ReputationRep:
    I took a piece of Lamb from the stew

ReputationRep:
    I once pranked a body guard. I don't go to that shop anymore.

ReputationRep:
    no anon, no deal.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have enough money in my debit card to pay for lunch at Tesco, however the self checkout machine had an error and I ended up getting free lunch for 3days.

ReputationRep:
    I like baking
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest days!

I confess I love Halestorm! ^^^ Lyrics of theirs btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SalazarSlytherin)
    How is that a confession? That is more like a story? Any how many people are going to make confessions when they can't post as anon?

Anyway my confession is that my gf asked for ice cream and i told her there is none left but actually there is a **** tonne in the freezer.
    Well i aint anon and I will give a couple of confies:

Im quite thick
    I once had a speeding ticket and got out of being fined or pointed for it
    I lost a fight to a girl
    I even had a go of reading the bible once, just not all the way thro, or even past the 1st page.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.