The Student Room Group

Returning student going into third year after taking a gap year

Hello,

I am a returning student after taking a gap year and I am not returning to complete my third year at university. I am just wondering what the deadline was for student finance as I have just recently complete the application (last week) as I wasn't sure whether I was ready to go back this year or not. I am hoping this doesn't effect my funding for this year.

I am also wondering as I have already been a student what evidence do I need to send to the university? I have sent my birth certificate as I lost my passport this year and I have filled a ppf2 form and sent my mums tax letter in. Is there anything else that iyou would need?

Thank you for your help :smile:
Reply 1
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I am returning this month. I was on the student finance website and this forum was presented for help...
Hi BRR12

If you have sent your birth certificate please ensure you have also sent the birth/adoption certificate form. If not you can download it here:
http://bit.ly/1oLAqPy

The deadline ot get funding is 9 months after the academic year begins which will be September for you if you are starting soon so you will still be able to get full funding. You may not get the payments on time but your payments can be made once it has been awarded.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending