Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am a returning student after taking a gap year and I am not returning to complete my third year at university. I am just wondering what the deadline was for student finance as I have just recently complete the application (last week) as I wasn't sure whether I was ready to go back this year or not. I am hoping this doesn't effect my funding for this year.

    I am also wondering as I have already been a student what evidence do I need to send to the university? I have sent my birth certificate as I lost my passport this year and I have filled a ppf2 form and sent my mums tax letter in. Is there anything else that iyou would need?

    Thank you for your help
    • Thread Starter

    Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I am returning this month. I was on the student finance website and this forum was presented for help...
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi BRR12

    If you have sent your birth certificate please ensure you have also sent the birth/adoption certificate form. If not you can download it here:

    The deadline ot get funding is 9 months after the academic year begins which will be September for you if you are starting soon so you will still be able to get full funding. You may not get the payments on time but your payments can be made once it has been awarded.

Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.