Report 14 years ago
Another one will have bitten the dust by the end of tomorrow then
thenarbisbanned
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
that's not what you said on the gerkin thread.

lou xxx
Ive changed my mind! It wont happen anyway, so Ill still complete the challenge!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thenarbisbanned)
Ive changed my mind! It wont happen anyway, so Ill still complete the challenge!
lol. good, i'm glad you haven't got your hopes *or anything else* up

*is suddenly appalled at her filthy mind*

lou xxx
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?

lou xxx
pfft! Youre the one who seems to be expecting some early action, not me
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

lou xxx
I think, we've converted you into a very naughty girl.
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
God the whole situation is killing me, she wants to meet at the PARK again, I just flat out refused, where shall we go? Bare in mind shes only 16 and cant get into pubs or anything, and err, somewhere we can talk? I actually cant go to a park, Ill never live it down
dinkymints
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
God the whole situation is killing me, she wants to meet at the PARK again, I just flat out refused, where shall we go? Bare in mind shes only 16 and cant get into pubs or anything, and err, somewhere we can talk? I actually cant go to a park, Ill never live it down
uh maybe she can get into pubs, is she short?! Anyway she is *allowed* in so long as she doesn't drink alcohol.

There is always a coffee shop/cafe/restaurant/bowling alley if you have any of those things near you. Or, er, the park! Go to one where nobody you know will see you

*edit* Homes?
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
(Original post by dinkymints)
uh maybe she can get into pubs, is she short?! Anyway she is *allowed* in so long as she doesn't drink alcohol.

There is always a coffee shop/cafe/restaurant/bowling alley if you have any of those things near you. Or, er, the park! Go to one where nobody you know will see you
LOL, pleaseeeeee, this is actually annihilating me, pubs round here kick you out after 7 if youre not 18, and she doesnt wanna face the humilation of not getting in. I thought of bowling, but then thought, oh my god bowling is gay.

Id just like to say, if I dont pull this one off, itll be my last attempt at trying to get with a 16 year old
dinkymints
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL, pleaseeeeee, this is actually annihilating me, pubs round here kick you out after 7 if youre not 18, and she doesnt wanna face the humilation of not getting in. I thought of bowling, but then thought, oh my god bowling is gay.
lol, do you not know anywhere to go except the pub?! :rolleyes:
there are always bizarre things like paintballing or ice skating...

Id just like to say, if I dont pull this one off, itll be my last attempt at trying to get with a 16 year old
Is it your first?! If not, where did you take that one! Or anyone under 18 really...

*edit* Or let her go to the effort of finding somewhere!
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
(Original post by dinkymints)
lol, do you not know anywhere to go except the pub?! :rolleyes:
there are always bizarre things like paintballing or ice skating...

Is it your first?! If not, where did you take that one! Or anyone under 18 really...

*edit* Or let her go to the effort of finding somewhere!
First and last

And I tried that, she suggested the park. It was a good thing she said it in a txt, otherwise I would of just laughed in her face
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Thinking about the options (:rolleyes: ), it appears you may have to take up the park, unless you fancy Costa/Coffee Republic/McDonalds . That or go for a romantic walk around the beautiful sights. Hah.
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
(Original post by F. Poste)
Thinking about the options (:rolleyes:), it appears you may have to take up the park, unless you fancy Costa/Coffee Republic/McDonalds . That or go for a romantic walk around the beautiful sights. Hah.
God help me..
dinkymints
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
First and last

And I tried that, she suggested the park. It was a good thing she said it in a txt, otherwise I would of just laughed in her face
lol, from msn to text... progress!

*edit* Last? You assuming you won't pull it off then?!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah asking for an MSN address is kinda gay, maybe she didn't have a mobile number? Or can't remeber it? It can't be because of cost, cause you can obviously ring her up. So what is the reason behind asking for an MSN address?
ResidentEvil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hey narb seems like you gonna date for sure! lol, no wonder you are working out - impressing yer lady? (*whip noise*)

ok just messin'.

I personally think you should goto the park because she will feel comfortable there as it's like "her area". Although you'd feel a bit awkward, but just say to yourself "This is not a park, it's a pub". How old are u? Are you also imasillynarb?
dinkymints
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Yeah asking for an MSN address is kinda gay, maybe she didn't have a mobile number? Or can't remeber it? It can't be because of cost, cause you can obviously ring her up. So what is the reason behind asking for an MSN address?
It's because she is 16. That's the way things work with some 16 year olds. Which I find funny, but that's just me.
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Ive got no idea, she only came on msn and asked for my number straight away anyway..
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
God help me..
No, god help both of us.. because we both have the misfortune to live here!

I don't suppose you fancy paying £7 for an explorer and whisking her off to MK/Oxford/somewhere? I'd be very impressed if some guy did that for me, but probably not right for your situation
dinkymints
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ive got no idea, she only came on msn and asked for my number straight away anyway..
no pen?

*edit* Where? Aylesbury? (from F. Poste's profile) Take her to see some ducks?! :rolleyes:

Can't be more boring than where I live, 30mins walk to the local shop :rolleyes:
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
(Original post by ResidentEvil)
hey narb seems like you gonna date for sure! lol, no wonder you are working out - impressing yer lady? (*whip noise*)

ok just messin'.

I personally think you should goto the park because she will feel comfortable there as it's like "her area". Although you'd feel a bit awkward, but just say to yourself "This is not a park, it's a pub". How old are u? Are you also imasillynarb?
I was working out long before I met her

Yeh thats what I was thinking too, but Id just feel gay at the park, im 17/18, last time I went into a park was when I was 14, I mean, I dont know if I could actually bring myself to do it..
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1100)
79.14%
Leave (290)
20.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed