Turn on thread page Beta

What have I just done, she's not going to talk to me again! watch

Announcements

Been talking to this girl for about 6 months and I know her in person as I used to work with her. I really like her but she doesn't feel the same way and she says she is interested in someone else, however this doesn't stop up from talking. She is someone that I can talk to anything about and she says she doesn't mind what I talk to her about and that she is always there for me.

Recently I have started to get really annoyed that she doesn't think about me in the same way and knowing she has slept with other people make me really jealous even though it shouldn't. Our friendship got to the point where she would tell me about this stuff if I asked but it always really bothered me.

She always knows when I'm getting annoyed and she tell me to tell her what I am thinking. Well I went to far and had a massive go at her saying that she doesn't care who she sleep with and she can't decide who she cares about ect.. There is more reason behind what I said that I don't need to explain. Anyways she replied with a massive paragraph saying that If I cant stop talking **** about her then she is done talking to me. This was 2 days ago and I wrote the last message saying that I'm sorry and how I was wrong saying that but I can't take back what I said...

I feel really bad now, talking to her meant so much to me as she has helped me with so much and I've just thrown it away. I don't know what I should do, should I just leave it and move on or should I apologies again but what should I say?

ReputationRep:
    Move on, she isn't bringing anything positive to your life

ReputationRep:
    Move on. You already know she doesn't like you, she was very honest with you. If you talk to her again you'll just repeat the same story over and over. Leave her to do whatever she wants and find someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Been talking to this girl for about 6 months and I know her in person as I used to work with her. I really like her but she doesn't feel the same way and she says she is interested in someone else, however this doesn't stop up from talking. She is someone that I can talk to anything about and she says she doesn't mind what I talk to her about and that she is always there for me.

Recently I have started to get really annoyed that she doesn't think about me in the same way and knowing she has slept with other people make me really jealous even though it shouldn't. Our friendship got to the point where she would tell me about this stuff if I asked but it always really bothered me.

She always knows when I'm getting annoyed and she tell me to tell her what I am thinking. Well I went to far and had a massive go at her saying that she doesn't care who she sleep with and she can't decide who she cares about ect.. There is more reason behind what I said that I don't need to explain. Anyways she replied with a massive paragraph saying that If I cant stop talking **** about her then she is done talking to me. This was 2 days ago and I wrote the last message saying that I'm sorry and how I was wrong saying that but I can't take back what I said...

I feel really bad now, talking to her meant so much to me as she has helped me with so much and I've just thrown it away. I don't know what I should do, should I just leave it and move on or should I apologies again but what should I say?
    Destroy her or send her phallic images

ReputationRep:

Steven! What is this i hear about you saying such nasty things to girls! That is not the kind of son i tried to raise. When you come back home you are grounded mister! LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aroused)
    Destroy her or send her phallic images
    Send ME the phallic messages....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate water)
    send me the phallic messages....
    destroy her, cleanse her with fire for she has sinned and the only answer to sin is fire. This is the lords will let it be done

ReputationRep:
    should I just leave it and move on or should I apologies again but what should I say?
    You've apologised. If she values the friendship she'll build bridges. If she doesn't, well then she's probably done you a favour as you'll always be an angsty infatuated guy to her, which is no good for anyone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.