Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I'm moving in this Saturday and I don't have any ID. I have my old passport and I've lost my new one :/ I'm sending off the application for my provisional today. But it defo won't come in time. Do u think I can use my old passport for ID till then? I look like a child in it though. Is there anything else I could use or do?
    • TSR Group Staff
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Group Staff
    TSR Support Team
    Some places might allow it if you pair it with a student card or something. But legally they shouldn't but u might be lucky. Unfortunately passport and provissional are the only legal forms of ID you can use. x
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.