Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Applied for post grad funding for Architecture Part 2 and Student Finance asked me to confirm my address for the past 5 years.

I've received Student Finance for my previous Part 1 course and SFE know all about me.

I still live with my parents (I am now 23), therefore proving my address for the past 5 years can be really difficult. My name is not put down on any bills, I've gone paperless with my bank years ago.

Are there any alternatives I could provide as proof of address?

Regards,
    Gvidas
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Do you have anything from your uni?

ReputationRep:
    I supposed I could find something with my name on it, however they specifically requested all the documentation to not have any gaps in the 5 year period. Perhaps I just need to compile a huge collection of documents and send them a heavy parcel
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi GvidasU

You need to apply on a new students application so must send all evidence for us to process the application.

Please send all evidence as soon as possible so we can process this for yo.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.