Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

help, daily food watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    You count your calories? I don't bother, I just eat whenever I feel like it.
    i used to do that. now i tend to know how many calories i've eaten and how many i've burnt off but tend to ignore it.

rather worringly since easter i've been working out my gym sessions in mini eggs (15 cals)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    yeah but you are doing that on purpose!
    Do you eat by accident then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Do you eat by accident then?
    oh hardihar :rolleyes:

Am I not right in thinking you are purposely eating that much?

*edit* I am not following you round the forums by the way!! In case you were wondering

Heres me eating 3000+ calories and you lot struggling to eat 800, sort it out!
    I have a good excuse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I have a good excuse.
    You do?

ReputationRep:
    oh hardihar :rolleyes:

Am I not right in thinking you are purposely eating that much?

*edit* I am not following you round the forums by the way!! In case you were wondering
    Well, yeah..

ReputationRep:
    I have a good excuse.
    today was a particularly weird eating day for me (and i'm not usually sick after meals :cool: )

but i do eat complete rubbish, one day i can eat nothing and th next i'll have6 chocolate bars (which is disgusting)

lou xxx

You do?
    What the hell? Yeah like i'm really going to suddenly say "actually no, i don't, i just felt like saying it."

Indeed i do, and a few people already know, and the rest of you wont be finding out now because i don't overshare on forums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    today was a particularly weird eating day for me (and i'm not usually sick after meals :cool: )

but i do eat complete rubbish, one day i can eat nothing and th next i'll have6 chocolate bars (which is disgusting)

lou xxx
    Without being judgemental or anyting, I think you might have an eating disorder of some sort?:confused:

lou xxx
    6? :eek: I can't eat one, let alone 6, i feel sick thinking about it now.

*Leaves thread*

ReputationRep:
    Missed breakfast this morning....

For brunch I had quarter aromatic duck with pancakes (thank god for deliverance!!), and a couple of glasses of tropicana.

For dinner I had a skate wing with potatos and a glass of red, followed by île flotant.

Watched a movie this evening, and ate an entire half litre tub of ben & jerry's cherry garcia. Other than that, no snacking at all.

I think that's quite a balanced diet. I eat alot during holidays, to make up for the weeks of starving whilst at school!!

ReputationRep:
    Without being judgemental or anyting, I think you might have an eating disorder of some sort?:confused:
    eeek. i hate going onto this topic. i was quite bad last year (i was really unhappy though, not trying to make excuses, but hey i just have), i would binge and then purge, i guess the binging is still a bit of a habit. but i do pretty much control myself now and i've put on weight. i suprised myself by being sick today- hadn't done it a long time. i hate the phrase 'eating disorder' and will pretty much do anything to avoid that label.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    Missed breakfast this morning....

For brunch I had quarter aromatic duck with pancakes (thank god for deliverance!!), and a couple of glasses of tropicana.

For dinner I had a skate wing with potatos and a glass of red, followed by île flotant.

Watched a movie this evening, and ate an entire half litre tub of ben & jerry's cherry garcia. Other than that, no snacking at all.

I think that's quite a balanced diet. I eat alot during holidays, to make up for the weeks of starving whilst at school!!
    Old boy, what happened to the 'black'?

On topic,

Cereal for breakfast and what ever someone will make me really as long as it reachers a certain standard.

I'm feeling the starving at school amex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Tea/dinner - Lasanure (I cant spell this to save my life!!!)
    Here's an idea - whenever you know you can't spell a word, or are unsure as to how a word is spelt, why not look it up? One single google search is all it takes.
    Perhaps even jot it down. This way you might actually learn; being forced to write out my mistakes repeatedly certain helped me at prep school. Your spelling is terrible (and I'm sure you realise this). Quit being so lazy and make some attempt at improving.

Just a piece of friendly advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    Here's an idea - whenever you know you can't spell a word, or are unsure as to how a word is spelt, why not look it up? One single google search is all it takes.
    Perhaps even jot it down. This way you might actually learn; being forced to write out my mistakes repeatedly certain helped me at prep school. Your spelling is terrible (and I'm sure you realise this). Quit being so lazy and make some attempt at improving.

Just a piece of friendly advice
    or just make it phonetic so we can figure it out (lets face it most people could figure out it was lasagne)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    What the hell? Yeah like i'm really going to suddenly say "actually no, i don't, i just felt like saying it."

Indeed i do, and a few people already know, and the rest of you wont be finding out now because i don't overshare on forums.
    OK, chill!! Thought it might be a "I need to diet" thing... but then, you are a guy

Sorry :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    or just make it phonetic so we can figure it out (lets face it most people could figure out it was lasagne)

lou xxx
    Who cares. My spelling, grammar and syntax are dreadful on here compared to mark one pen and paper. I just say whats in my head, but perhaps in Trades case he could learn to spell a bit better as I feel his mistakes are gen.

ReputationRep:
    OK, maybe I should post on topic now!!

Breakfast (at about 2.30 pm) - half a croissant (greedy brother demanded the other half :rolleyes:)
    Lunch - 1 pittabread with a bit of houmous and 2 falafel things
    Dinner - um, skipped it
    Snack - bag of french fries (crisps - relatively low in cals and fat though!!)
    And some cake...

1 can pepsi and quite a bit of water...

think that was it!

ReputationRep:
    eeek. i hate going onto this topic. i was quite bad last year (i was really unhappy though, not trying to make excuses, but hey i just have), i would binge and then purge, i guess the binging is still a bit of a habit. but i do pretty much control myself now and i've put on weight. i suprised myself by being sick today- hadn't done it a long time. i hate the phrase 'eating disorder' and will pretty much do anything to avoid that label.

lou xxx
    Oh sorry, its just your diet seems quite...erratic and inadequate?

Have you actually tried eating breakfast..lunch...dinner(if you dont like eating much)? I personally believe you can train yourself to eat even if you dont like it at first..

OK, chill!! Thought it might be a "I need to diet" thing... but then, you are a guy

Sorry :rolleyes:
    You make it sound like i was upset. :confused:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.