Turn on thread page Beta

help, daily food watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    More than quite a good school.......................... ..............................
    Oh did you go there? Yay!

As for forcefeeding exams, I had to convince them to let me do a 5th AS. They said "come in for a chat" and then, uh, gave me the (very difficult... well for me!!) entrance exam. In my holidays. With no warning. When I hadn't been taught one of the 2 topics. Fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    Lol, no. Are they common names there then?!
    meet your year ....

(deleted)

ReputationRep:
    I can stand rabbit food, only when smothered in pizza express salad dressing that stuff is great!!

Quite often especially in summer I don't feel like eating what the rest of the family is eating (usually indian food, hot and quite heavy) so make myself something else, or, um, just snack... or eat lots of salad with yummy dressing!!
    Nobody can stand rabbit food, thats why it has the name it does..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Nobody can stand rabbit food, thats why it has the name it does..
    Does rocket count as rabbit food? rocket and parmesan ... yummm.

I'm not sure what the fuss is about diets... surely it can't be that difficult to eat healthily?

ReputationRep:
    My food today:

Breakfast: small bowl of cornflakes with semi-skimmed milk

Snack: satsuma, bunch of grapes

Lunch: country vegetable soup, 2 slices wholemeal bread

Snack: small bowl of coco pops with semi-skimmed milk

Dinner: low cal turkey and lettuce sandwich, 2 caramel snack-a-jacks

Drinks: 3 litres water, couple mugs of peppermint tea, 1 glass of diet coke

Exercise:
    1hr30 cardio - rowing, treadmill, those step things, sit-ups etc
    30mins weight machines
    Walk to gym and back: 30 mins

ReputationRep:
    WOAH where did you get that list from!! Know someone starting there or something?! I know they got sent out but, uh, I rejected the place (!) then asked for it later so I never got it.

:eek: I am kind of scared now. Seriously, where d'ya get it?!

ReputationRep:
    WOAH where did you get that list from!! Know someone starting there or something?! I know they got sent out but, uh, I rejected the place (!) then asked for it later so I never got it.

Yes Amex, explain yourself. You are getting too mischievous since you left WC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    Does rocket count as rabbit food? rocket and parmesan ... yummm.

I'm not sure what the fuss is about diets... surely it can't be that difficult to eat healthily?
    You try eating protein powder and tuna all day then !

ReputationRep:

You've never heard of the westminster tree? It's kinda famous in public school circles. A website that lists all the relationships within the year (as well as their photos), and has a HotOrNot section. Run by someone that has nothing better to do with their time It used to be public, but for some reason now you need a username and password (i borrow a friend's who used to go there).

ReputationRep:
    You try eating protein powder and tuna all day then !
    that's not gonna get you slim!!

Why not just eat proper food?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    You've never heard of the westminster tree? It's kinda famous in public school circles. A website that lists all the relationships within the year (as well as their photos), and has a HotOrNot section. Run by someone that has nothing better to do with his time It used to be public, but for some reason now you need a username and password (i borrow a friend's who used to go there).
    yeah I have, the username thing kind of stopped me from checking it out!!
    It was also on the 8am capital fm news at one point!!
    Why did they bother putting a list of the year up?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    that's not gonna get you slim!!

Why not just eat proper food?
    I want it to get me bigger, not slimmer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    You've never heard of the westminster tree? It's kinda famous in public school circles. A website that lists all the relationships within the year (as well as their photos), and has a HotOrNot section. Run by someone that has nothing better to do with his time It used to be public, but for some reason now you need a username and password (i borrow a friend's who used to go there).
    True, that site amused.

Is there one for your gaff? I will be able to get onto it

ReputationRep:
    yeah I have, the username thing kind of stopped me from checking it out!!
    It was also on the 8am capital fm news at one point!!
    Why did they bother putting a list of the year up?!
    Why did who bother putting a list up? The site has it up so that relationships can be "reported" early -- obviously some of these girls have been dating/pulling westminster boys before even joining the school!! I expect someone will have uploaded your photo before the term's out. It might even be there now :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I know a name on there as well, someone I haven't seen for like 7 years. Might not be them though... but may well be! :eek:

*edit* Make that 2. The 2nd I haven't seen for about 3 years since they left my school. Come to think of it I might have heard they were applying there but then that could be my imagination...

OK back onto food...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    True, that site amused.

Is there one for your gaff? I will be able to get onto it
    LOL.. winchester's a boys school; it's not so twisted as to have a similar site!!

ReputationRep:
    I want it to get me bigger, not slimmer
    Oh, I see.

A couple of tubs of ben & jerry's a day should do it then - that can't be difficult!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    LOL.. winchester's a boys school; it's not so twisted as to have a similar site!!
    *Ahem* I meant an old boys site. But who knows, my father tells me 'they were at it' when he was there and I'm sure my grandad, god bless his soul, would have said the same.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, the things I miss by going to an inferior school.

Don't worry, dinkymints, if you're really lucky you might get to be on the "Fit List." What a privilege :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    Why did who bother putting a list up? The site has it up so that relationships can be "reported" early -- obviously some of these girls have been dating/pulling westminster boys before even joining the school!! I expect someone will have uploaded your photo before the term's out. It might even be there now :cool:
    Well, as far as I know nobody has snapped at me with a camera yet, I haven't been in since the interviews except once on a normal school day (aforementioned "chat") when I saw pretty much nobody else... really want to see this site now!!

Helenia... I doubt it :rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.