Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

help, daily food watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    I had made some comment about westminsters
    Oh, I saw that, don't worry about it I know one person from your school (I think) and no-one from Westminster unless you count Baz so I couldn't possibly comment myself. I'm from further down the ladder, so I'm not so fussy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Oh, I saw that, don't worry about it I know one person from your school (I think) and no-one from Westminster unless you count Baz so I couldn't possibly comment myself. I'm from further down the ladder, so I'm not so fussy
    What's his name? He might have been in my house.

ReputationRep:
    woah, I can sign up (or try to, my name is there!) although it prob won't work coz I don't have a westminster account yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    woah, I can sign up (or try to, my name is there!) although it prob won't work coz I don't have a westminster account yet.
    Just put @westminster.org.uk behing your name, it might work. Though I suppose your account hasn't been activated yet.

Are you going to be a boarder?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Just put @westminster.org.uk behing your name, it might work. Though I suppose your account hasn't been activated yet.

Are you going to be a boarder?
    No. Originally got accepted to Purcell's... guess coz I thought that I wouldn't get in and if I did I wouldn't move, I thought that if for some reason I did go I would board. Then when I called up to see if I could get my place back, I changed it to day so will be in Grants. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    What's his name? He might have been in my house.
    That would be too much information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    That would be too much information
    Hmm, what year would he have left? Let me try and figure it out.

ReputationRep:
    No. Originally got accepted to Purcell's... guess coz I thought that I wouldn't get in and if I did I wouldn't move, I thought that if for some reason I did go I would board. Then when I called up to see if I could get my place back, I changed it to day so will be in Grants. :cool:
    Mixed house. That's good. College, myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    College, myself.
    Got that from the QS bit. (They're all in College, no? :confused: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    Hmm, what year would he have left? Let me try and figure it out.
    Erm, I don't know; I don't know if he had a gap year or not. 2002 or 03, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Got that from the QS bit. (They're all in College, no? :confused: )
    Yeah, for historic and traditional reasons all the scholars have got to board in College. Honorary Scholars are people that qualify for a QS but don't board.

ReputationRep:
    Well Hijackers, out job here is done.

To try and get things make on topic.

Today ...

Breakfast - toast and orange juice

Lunch - cheese and ham sandwich, and a horrible sausage roll thing.

Dinner - a pasta dish

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah

Yesterday I had:

Breakfast: cornflakes, semi-skimmed milk, OJ, can't remember if I had toast or not

Lunch: Soup and bread

Dinner: Soup and a roll (spot the pattern? )

Various snacks: crisps, an apple, some grapes, a little orange, a fruit club and a wagon wheel. Oops.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday, on the was to work I ATE A PACKET OF m&s Crisps
    (BIG SIN)
    A lunch - a brie and branberry sandwich
    Snack ; M&S Strawberry bar
    A punnet of cherry tomatoes

Think that was below 1,500 cals (Have improved - it used to be below 1,000 cals in an attmpt to keep my BMI 18. Crazy, huh?

A compromise between anorexia and normality.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I had:

Breakfeast: None

Lunch: Burger sandwich

snack: Mr Men ice lolly

Tea: Hmm, first of all I made a ham sandwich and ate that, then Dad came home with a chicken kebab for me. i could hardly say no...

Snack: None

Drink: Over the course of the day I had lots of glasses of water (I'm not sure how many, but I do drink a lot of water everyday) and a glass of coke.

ReputationRep:
    yesterday:

Breakfast....a bowl of rice crispies :rolleyes:

Lunch.........boiled rice with kidney beans

Tea............a cup of tea and a big bowl of pasta

Snacks.............chocolate bar and a cornetto ice cream

Dinner..............1chappatti with mince meat and spinach curry! yummy!

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I had...

Breakfast: Bowl of Fruit & Fibre cereal with soya milk, banana
    Lunch: Skipped as was at the gym
    Dinner: Cheese and tomato pizza
    Snacks: Lots of Cadburys chocolate fingers
    Drinks: Lots of water
    Exercise: Gym - 20mins cross-training and about 30mins other exercise (sit-ups, weights, etc). 20mins walking the dog.

My diet is a bit all over the place at the moment - I have a big appetite so could probably eat junk food all day, but am trying to break the habit of constant eating that I picked up during exams! I always drink lots of water and try to do some exercise, but I also eat a lot of take aways and stuff at the moment which I'm trying to cut down on

(Original post by bratcat)
    in an attmpt to keep my BMI 18. Crazy, huh?
    My doctor is keen on killing me because mine is at 19.9. I think 18 would be crazy and would actually kill me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    My doctor is keen on killing me because mine is at 19.9. I think 18 would be crazy and would actually kill me.
    Isn't the ideal BMI meant to be between 20 and 25? Mine is 21.6 I think.

(Original post by who_me)
    Isn't the ideal BMI meant to be between 20 and 25? Mine is 21.6 I think.
    Between 21 and 26 is meant to be "healthy". It can be wildly inaccurate though, mine is less than 20 and I'm not a stick figure AT ALL!!!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.