Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does the Apple iOS 9.3.5 software update cause glitches on 6s' ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know recently there was an issue about the iOS updates causing weird glitches to the iphones. My phone keeps telling me to update but I'm not sure if it is safe to! Should I update the iOS 9.3.5 or will that cause problems to my 6s?

Thanks for your advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leo_147)
    I know recently there was an issue about the iOS updates causing weird glitches to the iphones. My phone keeps telling me to update but I'm not sure if it is safe to! Should I update the iOS 9.3.5 or will that cause problems to my 6s?

Thanks for your advice!
    Go to iOS 10 mate.. If you don't you can get hacked coz 9.3.5 is a security update and iOS 10 is the best update now. Makes your phone better m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James2138)
    Go to iOS 10 mate.. If you don't you can get hacked coz 9.3.5 is a security update and iOS 10 is the best update now. Makes your phone better m8.
    But will it cause the problems that some phones have experienced because of the update? Or has that been fixed?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leo_147)
    But will it cause the problems that some phones have experienced because of the update? Or has that been fixed?

Thanks
    no glitches as far as im concerned.

No ios 9.3.5 m8, going up to ios 10

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.