Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi to all you 2016 first years!

This forum has been created specially for you as a place to blog about your time as a first year undergrad :nyan:

It's somewhere for you to chat about your fears and frustrations - and to get some help from other people in the same situation as you.

But...

It's not just an opportunity to let off some steam, it's also a fantastic way to get your writing and blogging skills noticed:

:emog: We have around 2 million registered members across the site - students, teachers, professionals etc who will all be able to read your blogs

:pika:The best blogs will get featured in our official newsletter

:bunny: Popular blogs will be highlighted across the siteand promoted on social media

YAY!!

Funny or serious, simple issues or philosophical ponderings...just get blogging...

...and remember: banana llama

:bl:

If you need inspiration, you can look through the previous years forums and threads to see what other people got up to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisaurus Cats)
    Hi to all you 2016 freshers!

This forum has been created specially for you as a place to blog about your time as a fresher (and beyond if you feel like it!) :nyan:

It's somewhere for you to chat about your fears and frustrations - and to get some help from other people in the same situation as you.

But...

It's not just an opportunity to let off some steam, it's also a fantastic way to get your writing and blogging skills noticed:

:emog: We have around 2 million registered members across the site - students, teachers, professionals etc who will all be able to read your blogs

:pika:The best blogs will get featured in our official newsletter

:bunny: Popular blogs will be highlighted across the siteand promoted on social media

YAY!!

Funny or serious, simple issues or philosophical ponderings...just get blogging...

...and remember: banana llama

:bl:

If you need inspiration, you can look through the previous years forums and threads to see what other people got up to
    How do you enter? I've been planning on writing about my first few days on my WordPress so could I do that and then just link it on here?

(Original post by MattyDx)
    How do you enter? I've been planning on writing about my first few days on my WordPress so could I do that and then just link it on here?
    You aren't really entering for anything. You can link from WordPress. Click 'start a new discussion' in this forum. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1392.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4228678

My blog
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's a blog forum for freshers aka first year uni students not A Level students.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.