Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

I just need a little help. Ive been told I'm currently classed as a home student but I'm just thinking worst case so I have a back up. I was born in the UK and have a British passport. I moved to Dubai when I was 3 years old as my dad had a temporary employment contract. I always planned on moving back as I have family in the UK, alongside the factb that my father was born and brought up here and went to uni here as well. I also have a house in London. I moved back two years ago...

Is there any chance they'll class me as an international student?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasMan6)
    Hi there!

I just need a little help. Ive been told I'm currently classed as a home student but I'm just thinking worst case so I have a back up. I was born in the UK and have a British passport. I moved to Dubai when I was 3 years old as my dad had a temporary employment contract. I always planned on moving back as I have family in the UK, alongside the factb that my father was born and brought up here and went to uni here as well. I also have a house in London. I moved back two years ago...

Is there any chance they'll class me as an international student?

Thanks
    yeah you're definitely a home student as you were born here and have a British passport and you were also told you are a home student, what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon97777)
    yeah you're definitely a home student as you were born here and have a British passport and you were also told you are a home student, what are you studying?
    Im doing international relations and business! You?

Ive been approved student finance so its all good right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasMan6)
    Im doing international relations and business! You?

Ive been approved student finance so its all good right?
    I'm doing law, yeah don't worry should be fine

ReputationRep:
    are you commuting btw or living in halls?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.