Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Calling all freshers!

Our brand new 2016 freshers blog forum is now LIVE and we're looking for bloggers to come in and write about their experiences.

You don't need to have blogged before and you can write about anything you like. If you're interested, check it out and just get writing

You can find the blog here in uni life or go via this link

Name:  emma-stone-excited.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  20.9 KB
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Alisaurus Cats)
    Calling all freshers!

Our brand new 2016 freshers blog forum is now LIVE and we're looking for bloggers to come in and write about their experiences.

You don't need to have blogged before and you can write about anything you like. If you're interested, check it out and just get writing

You can find the blog here in uni life or go via this link

Name:  emma-stone-excited.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  20.9 KB
    This is a FANTASTIC opportunity and one that I wish were offered to be when I was a Fresher. Even though I blogged my journey and experience alone (and still do) it would have been nice to have a community of amateur and professional bloggers to write alongside with!

I urge all Freshers to do this and share their experience, it's so helpful for you and other potential students!

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Here's a rough guide to what you really need to pack for uni. most people tend to overpack (I myself did so), so feel free to watch / subscribe.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.