Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Charity event ideas for school? watch

ReputationRep:
    I looked at some ideas however the ideas would more apply to primary schools not secondary.Any good ideas except bake sales it would be appreciated.

(Original post by Anonymous1502)
    I looked at some ideas however the ideas would more apply to primary schools not secondary.Any good ideas except bake sales it would be appreciated.
    Your question is basically 'I wanna do a thing but I don't know what to do.' More detail needed; what kind of charity? What kind of school? What kind of area is it in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Your question is basically 'I wanna do a thing but I don't know what to do.' More detail needed; what kind of charity? What kind of school? What kind of area is it in?
    secondary 1000+ students central london.
    Pur charity is for children with AIDS and the royal marsden hospital.

(Original post by Anonymous1502)
    secondary 1000+ students central london.
    Pur charity is for children with AIDS and the royal marsden hospital.
    Most secondaries have more than a thousand students.

You could make a pun out of it, have an aid sale - get people to make lots of different fruit-ades and throw an "'Ades for AIDS" sale.

Edit: I am aware that punning on serious things will be seen as inappropriate, but making fun of serious things seems to work well for CRUK and whoever it is that does that ridiculous prostate cancer advert on the idiot-box.

ReputationRep:
    Organise something for the teachers to do

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.