The Student Room Group

Need some advice big time.

Long story short. This girl I used to see was out on Monday night and was the first time I'd seen her for about 3 months. Was weird as it was like all he feelings came back. We were both doing a levels at the time and we liked eachother but she would mess with my emotions and she would act all into me then not be. Like she wouldn't want a relationship but came to my house and kiss me a lot. On Monday night she was being very flirty and wanted to kiss me. I would have but my friends saw me and pulled me away. After, she Called me like 4 times and asked me to meet her at her uni house. I said ok and we sat down with her friends and she lay down on me and kissed me on neck. She asked me to go up to the room with her and I was dying to but she was a wee but drunk plus before she had told me it wa my fault we didn't work out and talked about in a few years she could see us falling in love and what not. I said no to going up which was hard but prob the right thing to do. Basically, we're going to different universities. She's in Belfast and I'm in Liverpool. I'm from Northern Ireland and will be home a good amount of times but I'm afraid I'm gonna go to Liverpool and not get over her... Is she manipulating me? What do I do.
Reply 1
P.s k was very depressed when we used to meet as she would always confuse me.

Quick Reply

Latest