Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hey I'm trying to get out of my St Mary's accommodation since I'm going to be living with friends who have had someone drop out, but I've been told that unless I find someone to replace me in my contract I can't get out of it. So anyone looking for a room in st Mary's village? In one of the tudno houses?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.