Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what does this type of eye contact mean? watch

1) hold eye contact with a girl however she has no facial expression.
    2) do you make eye contact with guys you find attractive?

When i walk around in college i have noticed there are many girls that make and hold eye contact with me!!! not sure why

ReputationRep:
    because your staring maybe?

ReputationRep:
    If they have no facial expression it can either me they were looking round the room and weren't actually looking at you or if they look like they're staring intently (e.g eyebrows slightly raised) means they were staring at you

Some girls who aren't very shy will look directly at guys they like. I'm kinda shy so I'll make eye contact with him briefly then look away

yes girls certainly do make eye contact if they find a guy attractive, quick glances or waiting till you notice? also how do they behave in general towards you

(Original post by Anonymous)
    yes girls certainly do make eye contact if they find a guy attractive, quick glances or waiting till you notice? also how do they behave in general towards you
    I don't really talk to girls of have any female friends, probably because i am a bit shy. in class i caught a 2 girls looking at me -they just look away really fast.

When i walk around in college i have noticed there are many girls that make and hold eye contact with me!!! not sure why
    Yep I make eye contact with guys I find attractive. But sometimes I find guys stare at me- which can be creepy so make sure you're not staring!

ReputationRep:

By the way eye contact isn't the only form of attraction. It is one, but there are others. How do they behave around you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.