Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Need advice about portfolio for Computer Games Development (Art) MA!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I am considering applying for Computer Games Development (Art) MA after my final year on my course. I need some serious advice about how to construct a portfolio for this. I am currently On a course called 'Drawing and image making BA (hons) This course runs along side fine art and is very art based and now I am going into my final year I want to focus on something that I plan to do for the future and this MA looks very interesting to me. My problem is I don't know how to code what do I need to put in my portfolio/what kind of stuff can I do? Thanks for any help. I really really appreciate it. Here is the course. http://www.anglia.ac.uk/study/postgr...evelopment-art

ReputationRep:
    Have you had any advice at all from the uni? If not email and ask for clarification. They are best placed to tell you what they're after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laawen)
    Hey everyone, I am considering applying for Computer Games Development (Art) MA after my final year on my course. I need some serious advice about how to construct a portfolio for this. I am currently On a course called 'Drawing and image making BA (hons) This course runs along side fine art and is very art based and now I am going into my final year I want to focus on something that I plan to do for the future and this MA looks very interesting to me. My problem is I don't know how to code what do I need to put in my portfolio/what kind of stuff can I do? Thanks for any help. I really really appreciate it. Here is the course. http://www.anglia.ac.uk/study/postgr...evelopment-art
    I think you may struggle as i presume coding is a part of the course, and this is also from what i can see.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.