Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi all, im considering studying dietetics or business marketing. im a pt currently but due to the small town i live in and struggling to make a consistent good income. As a career change im considering the above but want to stand a high chance of employment after. Im finding it hard to pick the best degree any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do, don't do business marketing.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply. It's mainly business but with a marketing focus.. Just wondered what your reasons are. Decisions decisions :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superhayes)
    Thanks for your reply. It's mainly business but with a marketing focus.. Just wondered what your reasons are. Decisions decisions :/
    Business Marketing is very over-subscribed. I wouldn't recommend going into a competitive field if looking tio make a change of career.

But if that's what you really what to do,and you know you can get a job (through contacts etc.) then go for it.

And you could look at apprenticeships/internships which are paying.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou so far I'm leaning towards dietetics or something like medical imaging

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.