Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a guy, don't really have trouble with girls butttt most well all the people I've spoken to , I can't get feelings for , idk if I'm too picky or what but it'd be nice to get feelings 😂

ReputationRep:
    Give it time! You can't really control who you're attracted to - it might be that you only develop feelings after you've spent a lot of time with them!

ReputationRep:
    pretend you're dicking them down

(Original post by zainyyyyy)
    pretend you're dicking them down
    Yeah that's a good point fair play

(Original post by neriine)
    Give it time! You can't really control who you're attracted to - it might be that you only develop feelings after you've spent a lot of time with them!
    Yeah but I haven't been like properly attracted to anyone in ageeeeees

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a guy, don't really have trouble with girls butttt most well all the people I've spoken to , I can't get feelings for , idk if I'm too picky or what but it'd be nice to get feelings 😂
    Consider yourself lucky, I often get them before I have even conversed with said girl.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I haven't been like properly attracted to anyone in ageeeeees
    tbh i'm the same in that :/ I've had like, one crush before but even when I'm in a relationship I don't really remember having deep feelings! Whenever anyone told me they loved me I was just like 'yeah right. You're 16!' (my last relationship was... a while back lmao studying took over for a couple of years)
    But I don't think it's anything to worry about! These things come and go I guess!

Consider yourself lucky, I often get them before I have even conversed with said girl.
    😂 better something than nothing though

ReputationRep:
    you're a sociopath, it's okay

(Original post by neriine)
    tbh i'm the same in that :/ I've had like, one crush before but even when I'm in a relationship I don't really remember having deep feelings! Whenever anyone told me they loved me I was just like 'yeah right. You're 16!' (my last relationship was... a while back lmao studying took over for a couple of years)
    But I don't think it's anything to worry about! These things come and go I guess!
    More of the going than the coming 😂

ReputationRep:
    More of the going than the coming 😂
    lololol you can say that again 😂

Thanks orange prince, unfortunately I can empathise so not the case

ReputationRep:
    Look up demisexual. Maybe you have to get to know someone deeply before loving them.

I have problems like that too, with few exceptions. It's okay. Teens aren't sexy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.