Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can mere mortals find out??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

I just haven't been around long enough to properly be in the 'community' with everybody, but it'll soon pass when i've been around a bit longer so no problemo.
    ur in my 'community' lol...not as gd as it sounds!!!

ReputationRep:
    Something excited him, it must have been Piggys naked picture.
    If he had a mouth, I'd have said he was laughing ... I didn't think the picture was that amusing :eek:

(Original post by kokopops)
    ur in my 'community' lol...not as gd as it sounds!!!
    lol thank you for the gesture but it doesn't feel like it, though it shall do soon enough, and i do have a community of my own.

(Original post by Mighty)
    If he had a mouth, I'd have said he was laughing ... I didn't think the picture was that amusing
    lol, rocking with laugher, another possibility for what the hell he's doing.

ReputationRep:
    lol, rocking with laugher, another possibility for what the hell he's doing.
    Maybe he's farting with gusto and being pushed backwards by the force?

Maybe he's farting with gusto and being pushed backwards by the force?
    Hmmmm, but what would cause him to fart? It's not like he can eat beans or anything.

I think he's eiter giving himself a BJ, laughing or using an invisible rocking chair.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, but what would cause him to fart? It's not like he can eat beans or anything.

I think he's eiter giving himself a BJ, laughing or using an invisible rocking chair.
    But if he doesn't have a nose or mouth, how can he laugh or give himself a BJ? Maybe he uses his ears :eek:

But if he doesn't have a nose or mouth, how can he laugh or give himself a BJ? Maybe he uses his ears :eek:
    They do look rather inflamed, perhaps due to excessive use.

ReputationRep:
    They do look rather inflamed, perhaps due to excessive use.
    There can be too much of a good thing ...

There can be too much of a good thing ...
    Laughter is the best medicine my ass, look what its done to poor Marky, I don't think any doctor would advice that.

ReputationRep:
    Or "aural sex", if you will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Or "aural sex", if you will
    I can smell the cheese coming off that attempt at humour ...

ReputationRep:
    I can smell the cheese coming off that attempt at humour ...
    I adore cheese, so I'll take that as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I adore cheese, so I'll take that as a compliment
    *Gets out mouse-trap* Look ... cheese!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Magic)
    Can unsubscribed users find out the identity of anyone who gives them rep points if it isn't signed? Because I gave KOH some and he was able to tell. Just wondering... I'm sorry if this seems random, I'd work it out myself but for certain reasons that isn't possible :rolleyes:

If you don't know what the hell I'm on about, please don't worry about it :confused:

:rolleyes:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.