Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I am currently an A-Level student. For one of my chosen subjects being Design and Technology part of my course requires me to collect feedback from my target market. YOU GUYS are my target market, STUDENTS as I am designing a computer monitor stand directed towards schools. If you could please take this survey, it would be extremely beneficial to my course as I need all your feedback! The survey shouldn't take very long, just some multiple choice questions. Survey link - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GXC35XB Thanks allot, I appreciate it so much!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, fancy seeing this here. I am starting my A2 Product Design and will be designing and making a laptop stand also ! What a coincidence, maybe we could work together through the spec or something ?

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DTQ25DV - in case you wanted to do my very basic survey as well.

All the best
    Lee

ReputationRep:
    How did you do last year ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee1999wright)
    How did you do last year ?
    Thanks for taking my test. Last year I did well, I got ab A in my course work and a C in the innovation challenge, overall ended up as an A. How did you do?

Also yeah it sounds like a good idea discussing together over the spec and things being ad our products are very similar!

I will take tur test now 😄

ReputationRep:
    I left the last one blank, I dont check my email but I would be hapy to contact on the student room.

ReputationRep:
    Are you in year 12 then because the innovation challenge, if I remember correctly, was in year 11 ? I'm in year 13 and so could help you out with your AS . Unless your with a different a exam board, i'm with AQA.

GCSE - A*
    AS/year 12 - B (coursework a, exam c)
    A2/year 13(currently doing) - hoping for an A

All the best

ReputationRep:
    Are you in year 12 then because the innovation challenge, if I remember correctly, was in year 11 ? I'm in year 13 and so could help you out with your AS . Unless your with a different a exam board, i'm with AQA.

GCSE - A*

All the best
    I am in year 13 doing my DMA or something like that product design course, my innovation challenge was last year in year 12, must be different exam boards.
    😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exavior)
    Hey guys, I am currently an A-Level student. For one of my chosen subjects being Design and Technology part of my course requires me to collect feedback from my target market. YOU GUYS are my target market, STUDENTS as I am designing a computer monitor stand directed towards schools. If you could please take this survey, it would be extremely beneficial to my course as I need all your feedback! The survey shouldn't take very long, just some multiple choice questions. Survey link - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GXC35XB Thanks allot, I appreciate it so much!
    hey there I'm gonna do your survey now

ReputationRep:

GCSE - A*

All the best
    Ahh yea, i have just check, I am with OCR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    hey there I'm gonna do your survey now
    Thanks much appreciated! 😃

ReputationRep:
    Thanks much appreciated! 😃
    I'm guessing you wanna go into some sorta product design related careers ??

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you wanna go into some sorta product design related careers ??
    Im looking to get into engineering, hopefully I will be able to do mechanical engineering at university

ReputationRep:
    Im looking to get into engineering, hopefully I will be able to do mechanical engineering at university
    great choice ; hope it all goes well

ReputationRep:
    great choice ; hope it all goes well
    Thanks allot!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.